This convection oven offers the widest range of cooking functions available. You will always find the most appropriate baking mode for the type of dish you're preparing!
- Convection Defrosting: The defrost program can be used to thaw any type of frozen food: meat, fish, or vegetables, in minimal time. It speeds up normal defrosting times.
- Bake: This program is recommended for baking bread, cakes and stuffed pastries. It is also recommended for roasting lean meats.
- Convection Pizza (two low heating elements): The intensive heat that comes from the bottom part, and the fan that distributes it evenly, obtain a crusty pizza base. It is not necessary to heat up the oven prior to using this program.
- Mini-Broil: Recommended for broiling meats, chops, lamb, steaks, hamburgers, browning toast and in general, small portions since only the central part of the broiler is used.
- Convection Maxi-Broil: Special program for cooking large roasts and also ideal for cooking and broiling at the same time: red meats, legs, pot roast, poultry, etc
- Maxi-Broil: This program is recommended for cooking the same foods as with Mini-Broil for large portions. Recommended for all types of broiling: pasta, soufflé, and béchamel sauce.
- Turbo Plus: The oven is heated up by the central round heating element. The fan distributes the heat evenly throughout the oven.
- Traditional Vented Cooking: This program allows you to cook any type of dish: meat, fish or desserts. You can even cook more than one dish once without mixing flavors.