Fagor's new oven offers the widest range of cooking programs available. You will always find the most appropriate baking mode for the type of dish you're preparing!
- Bake: This program is recommended for baking bread, cakes and stuffed pastries. It is also recommended for roasting lean meats.
- Convection Maxi-Broil: Special program for cooking large roasts and also ideal for cooking and broiling at the same time: red meats, legs, pot roast, poultry, etc
- Maxi-Broil: This program is recommended for cooking the same foods as with the Mini-Broil, but covering the entire tray surface. Recommended for all types of broiling: pasta, soufflé, and béchamel sauce.
- Turbo Plus: The oven is heated up by the central round heating element. The fan distributes the heat evenly all over the oven.
- Traditional Vented Cooking: This program allows you to cook any type of dish: meat, fish or desserts. You can even cook more than one dish at the same time without mixing flavors.
- Dehydrate convection: The fan evenly distributes the heat that was generated at the base of the oven. This function is specially for paella cooking.