What can I cook?
There are endless possibilities as far as the delicious recipes you can prepare in your Fagor
Halogen Oven. Appetizers, entrées, sides, breads and desserts can all be prepared using this product.
What are the benefits of using the Tabletop Halogen Oven?
This oven can be used to grill, broil, bake, steam, roast or dehydrate – all while saving energy and cooking up to 25 - 50% faster than a conventional oven. It is also up to 75% more energy efficient. A powerful 1400W halogen heating element helps to cook entire meals in a fraction of the time spent using a conventional oven. The oven heats up instantly, reducing pre-heating times while a convection fan circulates hot air internally to cook food uniformly and seal in natural juices for full flavor and aroma.
How do I clean this product?
Always allow the oven to cool down completely after use before attempting to wash r handle the glass bowl. The glass bowl and racks are dishwasher safe but you can also wash them by hand using soapy water and a damp cloth. In order to clean the fan cover on the underside of the lid, you must remove the screw and take the cover off to be washed in warm water with gentle detergent. Additional cleaning options are detailed in the product’s user manual.
What accessories are included in the box?
• LID HOLDER — Metal holder for placing the lid during and after cooking.
• EXTENDER RING — Allows expansion of the oven’s capacity by 5 quarts.
Allows for cooking larger food items such as a whole chicken or turkey.
• LOW RACK — Recommended for larger sized foods. May be used by itself or
in combination with the high rack.
• HIGH RACK — Recommended for smaller sized foods to be placed closer to
the heat source. Also recommended for achieving crispness or browning food.
• TONGS — Designed to easily remove hot racks from the oven.
• FRYING PAN — Non-stick metal pan.