BAKED POTATOES AND ONIONS
Baked Potatoes and Onions
Time: 1 hour
- 1 ½ pounds of potatoes, preferably yukon gold
- 1 large onion, about 8 ounces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Scrub but do not peel potatoes.
- Cut into a 1-inch dice and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut onion into a 1-inch dice and add to potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Coat a 9-inch baking dish with spray oil and spread potato mixture out in an even layer on dish.
- Bake using Potato Function for 1 hour.