HERBED CHICKEN BREASTS
Herbed Chicken Breasts
Time: 65 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¹⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4-12 oz. bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- Combine all of the ingredients, except chicken in a shallow dish. Turn chicken breasts in mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Place skin side up in a shallow baking dish and cover.
- Roast chicken using Chicken Function for 25 minutes. Turn chicken breasts over, recover and roast an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and roast 15 minutes more to brown chicken or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Serve with pan juices.