POTATO AND GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Potato And Green Bean Casserole
High pressure, 4 minutes
- 3 potatoes peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- ¾ pound fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Insert all of the ingredients into the pressure cooker. Close the lid and turn the knob to Pressure.
- Set the timer for 4 minutes at HIGH Pressure.
- When done, release the pressure, open the cooker and serve.