CREAMY GRUYERE AND PARMESAN RISOTTO
Creamy Gruyere And Parmesan Risotto
- 2 tablespoons of sweet butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ½ cups Arborio rice
- 3 ½ chicken stock
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese (4 oz)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter and oil and garlic in the cooker on the Brown setting. Sauté the garlic until soft but not brown, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, making sure to coat it thoroughly.
- Pour in the stock. Lock the lid in place and set to rice cook.
- Once rice cook cycle is complete release pressure but allow the risotto to rest on the warm cycle with the lid on for about 5 minutes.
- Then open the lid, stir in the Gruyere and Parmesan, add salt to taste. Serve immediately.