RICE CHEESCAKE PUDDING
Rice Cheescake Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 oz) box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Cold milk (to prepare pudding recipe)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Place rice, water, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar in the cooker, close lid and set to rice cook.
- In the meantime, prepare pudding with cold milk as directed on the box.
- Add raisins to pudding mixture.
- Once rice cook cycle is complete, release pressure and open the lid.
- Combine pudding with the rice mixture. Excellent served warm or cold.