VANILLA ALMOND RICE PUDDING
Vanilla Almond Rice Pudding
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Add milk, cream, sugar, rice and vanilla extract to cooker. Close lid and set to rice cook.
- Once rice cook cycle is complete, allow multi-cooker to sit on warm setting for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, release any pressure and stir in almonds.
- If a thicker pudding is desired, turn on brown setting and constantly stir pudding for an additional 2-3 minutes until desired consistency is reached.