Cooking time: 5 hours
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 16 thin slices peeled fresh ginger (1 oz.)
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 Tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 cups (or 1 can) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Place the chicken, onions, ginger, garlic, curry powder, coriander, cumin and salt in the multi-cooker.
- Cover cook on HIGH slow cooker setting for 1 hour.
- Stir in coconut milk and peas; cover and cook on low 5 hours.
- Shred the chicken using two forks. Add ¼ cup chopped cilantro stir and serve.