Cooking time: 5-6 hours
- 3 pounds chicken thighs, with bone, skin removed
- ¼ cup Hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup plum chutney or plum sauce
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 medium piece fresh ginger-root, about 2 inches, peeled and thinly sliced or grated
- juice of 1 whole fresh lime
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken in a bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and coat well.
- Place everything, including the marinade, in the multi-cooker.
- Cover and cook on the LOW slow cooker setting for 5-6 hours.