SUPER EASY SHORT RIBS - BARBECUE STYLE
Super Easy Short Ribs - Barbecue Style
Cooking time: 10 minutes + 8 hours
- 3 pounds boneless beef short ribs
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and brown on all sides using the Brown setting. It may be necessary to do this in 2 batches.
- Set the timer for 8 hours on the LOW slow cooker setting and return all of the meat to the cooker.
- Stir in onion and garlic powder.
- Combine the barbecue sauce and water and add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 8 hours on Low.