BASIL PESTO ROLLS
Basil Pesto Rolls
Cooking Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups biscuit mix, dry
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto, from jar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ²⁄3 cup milk, nonfat
- ¼ cup butter, softened or melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- Mix all ingredients, except for butter, garlic powder and parsley, together and scoop out with ice cream scoop onto frying pan. Place on low rack of oven and bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and brush onto tops of rolls. Return to oven and bake a few more minutes. If you want the bottoms to brown more, you may want to turn them over the last five minutes of baking.