STUFFED PIZZA ROLLS
Stuffed Pizza Rolls
Cooking Time: 10 min.
- 1 8-oz. crescent rolls, refrigerated
- 1 6-oz. pepperoni pizza slices
- 4 1-oz. Mozzarella cheese sticks, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Separate each can of rolls into 8 triangles. Put 2 pepperoni slices and one piece of cheese on each triangle. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Roll up, starting with wide end, folding over ends to seal in cheese. Place pizza rolls on frying pan.
- Place frying pan on low rack and bake at 375ºF for 10 minutes, turning over rolls halfway through. Serve with marinara sauce.