Cooking Time: 38 min.
- 2 20-oz. canned pineapple, crushed, in juice, drained
- 1 cup sugar or Splenda®
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- Spray a 1 ½ qt. casserole dish with cooking spray. In bowl, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, water, eggs, and vanilla till blended.
- Add pineapple. Pour into dish. Top with divided butter and sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake on low rack at 375ºF for 38 minutes.