Cooking Time: 40 min.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 16 ounces low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup lemon curd, for garnish
- Process crumbs and butter till blended. Pour into 7-inch springform pan (not included with oven) that has been sprayed with cooking spray and foil-wrapped on the outside.
- Pour two cups hot water into the bottom of the oven. Place springform pan on low rack and bake for 5 minutes at 400ºF. Remove.
- In food processor, place remaining ingredients, except for lemon curd. Bake at 325°F for 35 minutes. Heat jar of lemon curd in microwave for maybe a minute, or until softened. Spoon out onto cheesecake and smooth. Refrigerate and when cooled, remove from pan.