BARBEQUE ROAST BEEF
Barbeque Roast Beef
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 1 – 2 pounds flat-iron, flank, or sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 16-oz. barbeque sauce
- Sprinkle meat with seasonings. On high rack of oven, place steak on frying pan and roast at 450ºF for 10 minutes; turn over for another 2 minutes. This will be medium rare, so if a more rare doneness is desired, cut this time.
- Let rest for 10 minutes. Slice across the grain at a diagonal in thin slices. Cover with barbeque sauce and place back in oven for another 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.