CLASSIC BEEF FAJITAS
Classic Beef Fajitas
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- ¼ cup McCormick fajita seasoning or any fajita seasoning, divided
- ½ teaspoon oregano, divided
- ¼ cup vegetable oil, divided
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 ½ pound sirloin, flat-iron or flank steak
- 1 medium onion, or more, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, or more, cut into thin strips
- 8 flour tortillas, large
- Optional toppings: guacamole, salsa, cheese, sour cream
- Sprinkle meat with oil, vinegar and seasonings on both sides. Place steak on frying pan and put on high rack in oven. Roast at 450ºF for 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Remove steak and let rest. Add onions and bell pepper, oil, vinegar and seasoning. On high rack, at 450ºF, roast for 5 minutes; toss, turn, and roast 5 more minutes.