CRANBERRY CRAB MEAT APPETIZERS
Cranberry Crab Meat Appetizers
Cooking Time: 10 min.
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce, whole berry, canned
- ¹⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup lump crab meat
- Old Bay seasoning, to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 15 phyllo mini shells, frozen
- Place cranberry sauce in a small bowl; beat with whisk until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, green onion and Old Bay in a bowl.
- Fill each shell with about 1 tsp. of the cream cheese mixture; top with ½ tsp. cranberry sauce.
- Arrange on frying pan. Place the pan on the low rack. Set oven for 375ºF and the timer for 10 minutes.