CORN FRITTER CASSEROLE
Corn Fritter Casserole
Cooking Time: 40 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Eggbeaters
- 1 8-oz. cream cheese, fat free, softened
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 16-oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14-oz. can corn, cream-style
- 1 8-oz. cornbread mix, Jiffy
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Stir in onion, bell pepper, whole-kernel corn, and cream-style corn; mix well.
- Add muffin mix and black pepper, stirring until well combined. Pour into casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- On low rack, bake at 375ºF for 40 minutes, covering with foil during the last minutes to prevent browning top too much.