Cooking Time: 25 min.
- ½ small butternut squash
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 1-2 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
- ½ red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cube the squash, sweet potato and Yukon Gold potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Coarsely chop the bell pepper and the onion. Chop the thyme and the rosemary.
- Use a large bowl to combine oil, vinegar, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add vegetables to the bowl and toss gently.
- Place the vegetables in a shallow baking dish, or directly on the frying pan and place on the low rack. Roast for 25 minutes at 400ºF, stirring the vegetables gently every 8-10 minutes.