SANTA FE VEGGIE QUESADILLAS
Santa Fe Veggie Quesadillas
Cooking Time: 6 min.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, low fat, and/or Monterey jack, shredded
- ½ cup whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup black beans, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients, except for tortillas, together. On one half of tortilla, spoon generous amount of corn-bean mixture; fold over the other half covering mixture.
- Place on one half of the frying pan. Repeat with another tortilla.
- On high rack of oven, place frying pan and bake for 3 minutes on each side at 400ºF. Repeat with remaining ingredients.