Cooking Time: 1 hour 10 min.
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, fat-free
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, low fat, shredded, divided
- 1 4-oz. pkg. real bacon bits
- ½ - 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- Prick potatoes with knife and place on frying pan on low rack. Set in oven for 1 hour at 400ºF, stopping to turn after 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes to kitchen towel and wrap to let cool enough to handle. Cut in half and scoop out potato into bowl. Add remaining ingredients leaving some of the cheese and bacon for garnishing tops.
- With electric mixer, beat potato mixture till smooth. Scoop into potato shells and garnish with cheese and bacon.
- When ready to heat again, place on frying pan and heat on low rack of oven at 375ºF for 10 minutes or until heated through.