- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, cleaned & stems trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 1/4 cup veal broth or chicken & beef broth mixture
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- Heat the oil in paella pan until very hot. Add mushrooms and stir fry with garlic over high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat and stir in lemon juice, sherry, broth, paprika, chili pepper, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.