Cooking Time: 27 min.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves without skin
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 to 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup Marsala wine
- Pound chicken to 1/4" thickness between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and basil; mix well.
- Heat oil and butter in an 11” sauté pan using the MED-HIGH setting on the induction burner.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture. Cook chicken until lightly browned on first side, about 4 minutes. Turn chicken and cook about 2 minutes longer.
- Remove chicken and add mushrooms. Cook about 6 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add Marsala wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, reduce heat to MED-LOW; cover and simmer 10 minutes and serve.