PASTA E FAGIOLI
Pasta e Fagioli
Recommended Cookware: 6 Qt Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 ½ cups pasta sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¾ cup ditalini pasta
- 1 - 15 oz. can organic cannelloni beans, not drained
- Grated cheese
- Set induction burner on MED-HIGH setting and heat olive oil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add garlic, pepper flakes and oregano and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add pasta sauce and broth and cover. Bring to a boil using the BOIL setting on the induction burner. Add the pasta and cover.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
- Add the beans and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until they are heated through.
- Serve topped with cheese.