Cooking Time: 16 min.
- 1 pound Rotini, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 yellow squash, cut in half length wise and then cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 ½ to 2 cups marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set induction burner on STIR-FRY setting and heat the oil in a 11” sauté pan. When the oil becomes hot, put in the onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and white mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and yellow squash then stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put in the Rotini pasta and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the marinara sauce and mix well. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until bubbly and serve.