Serves: 4 Pints
Pressure Cooking Time: 10 minutes/High Pressure
Headspace: 1 inch
- 5 cups strawberries, crushed
- 7 cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon margarine
- 3 oz. fruit pectin, powdered
- Wash and hull strawberries. Chop and crush in food processor or by hand. In a large pot measure strawberries, margarine and pectin. Stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Add sugar to strawberry mix. Bring to full rolling boil again, and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, skim off the foam. Ladle into clean jars leaving ¼ inch of headspace. Cap and seal. Place in canner in 2-3 inches of hot water.