Serves: 4 Pints
Pressure Cooking Time: 55 minutes/High Pressure
Headspace: 1 inch
- 2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- ½ cup lima beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup carrots, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh minced parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a stockpot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Once sauce has thickened, ladle into jars leaving 1 inch of headspace. Cap and seal. Place in canner with 2 to 3 inches of hot water.