Pressure Cooking Time: 20 min
1. Add 3 cups water, place an interior rack down into the water. Use an 8-inch spring form pan wrapped with aluminum foil.
2. Spray the spring form pan with the non-stick oil spray. Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs, place in the bottom on the pan.
3. Using a mixer blend the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and orange zest together.
4. One by one add the eggs, stir in the vanilla extract. Pour the filling on top of the graham cracker crumbs, cover the top with foil.
5. Lower the cheesecake into the pressure cooker with a wire or piece of foil, carefully. Close and lock. Bring to pressure on high. Lower heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
6. Release pressure using natural release method. Carefully remove the pan, being very careful remove foil; there will be a lot of steam. Cool the cheesecake in the fridge.