Red Wine Poached Pears
Pressure Cooking Time: 3 min
1. Peel and core the pears.
2. Add the pears, wine, 1 cup of the sugar, cinnamon stick, clove orange zest and juice. Close and lock. Bring to pressure on high heat, lower to medium heat and cook for 3 minutes at high pressure.
3. Release pressure using natural release method.
4. Uncover, gently remove the pears and allow them to cool on a flat dish or sheet.
5. Reduce wine on high heat by half.
6. Mix the mascarpone gently with the remaining sugar.
7. Serve a spoonful next to each pear and drizzle with remaining sauce.