Cuban Style Black Beans
Pressure Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Heat the oil. Add the onions and peppers and cook until soft and the onions are translucent.
2. Add the garlic, spices and cilantro, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vinegar and sugar.
4. Add the beans. Close and lock. Bring to pressure on high heat, cook for 25 minutes at high pressure. Release pressure using natural release method.
5. Uncover and take 1½ cups of the beans and their liquid and place in a blender, puree and pour back into the pot of beans for a better consistency.