1, 6 1/2 oz. jar artichoke hearts (quartered), drained, reserve liquid/oil
2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 cup Arborio rice
2 1/4 cups rich vegetable stock 8 large stuffed olives
2 roasted red peppers (from jar), drained and patted dry
1/4 cup sliced sun dried tomatoes (either packed in oil/drained or reconstituted in water/drained)
1/4 pound Gruyere cheese diced
3 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- Heat 2 tablespoons of artichoke liquid/oil in pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the rice and sauté, stirring often, until lightly golden. Pour in stock. Stir well.
- Position the lid and lock in place. Bring to high pressure then lower heat and cook for 7 minutes.
- While risotto is cooking, slice the olives and roasted red peppers.
- Remove risotto from heat and release pressure using automatic or cold-water release method. Stir in artichoke hearts, olives, roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, Gruyere cheese, and 1 tablespoon of reserved liquid.
- Let risotto sit in cooker until cheese has melted. Stir one more time and sprinkle with Italian parsley and pepper.
- Serve at once.
Approximate Nutritional Information Per Serving
330 calories, 13g protein, 37g carbohydrates, 14g fat, 30 mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium
Estimated Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Estimated Cooking Time: 7 minutes
Total: 12 minutes