Red Wine Risotto with Chorizo
Pressure Cooking Time: 5 min
1. Render chorizo in the pressure cooker on medium heat. Remove chorizo but leave fat.
2. Add the olive oil and onions, cook the onions until translucent. Add the rice, stir for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the wine and cook until reduced. Add the stock. Close and lock. Bring to pressure. Turn heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
4. Release pressure using cold water method.
5. Uncover, mix in the butter, cheese, peas, herbs and chorizo. Mix for a minute and season with salt and pepper.