Pressure Cooking Time: 45 min
1. Heat the oil.
2. Season the brisket with salt and pepper; sear the brisket on all sides until brown.
3. Remove the brisket and add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic and bay leaves in the cooker.
4. Spread the mustard all over the brisket. Sprinkle 1 envelope of soup mix on each side. Place the brisket, fat-side up, on top of the vegetables, then top the meat with the remaining vegetables. Pour the wine and Worcestershire sauce over the meat and vegetables. Close and lock. Bring to pressure over medium low heat. Cook for 45 minutes at high pressure.
5. Release pressure using natural release method. Remove the brisket and let it cool to room temperature.
6. Slice the meat against the grain, as thinly as possible. De-fat the sauce and place the sliced meat back into the sauce and vegetables. To serve, sprinkle with the parsley and cover the pan with aluminum foil. Heat the brisket in a 325°F oven until hot.