Pressure Cooking Time: 10 min
1. Heat olive oil, the crushed garlic, chopped onion, carrot and celery. When they are softened, add the ground meat. Break it up and allow all of the liquid to evaporate and brown.
2. Deglaze with the red wine and evaporate completely. Add the herb sprigs, chopped tomatoes and puree' mix.
3. Close and lock. Turn heat to high. When the cooker reaches pressure, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
4. Release pressure using the natural release method.
5. Remove the woody stems that remain from the herb sprigs and serve over freshly strained pasta.
-> Recipe and image contributed by: www.hippressurecooking.com