Spicy South of the Border Chili
Pressure Cooking Time: 15 min
1. Heat the oil and sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is wilted.
2. Add the beef and cook until it is browned. Mix in the cumin, chili powder, oregano, bay leaf, celery seed, salt and flour.
3. Stir in the crushed tomato and beef stock. Close and lock. Bring to pressure and cook for 15 minutes at high pressure (or for 28 minutes at low pressure).
4. Release pressure, remove the lid and add the beans.
5. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Serve.