Ligurian Lemon Chicken
Pressure Cooking Time: 8-10 min*
1. Finely chop the garlic, rosemary, sage, and parsley. Place in a container and add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place the chicken in a deep dish and cover with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
3. Heat olive oil and brown the chicken pieces on all sides for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
4. De-glaze pan with the white wine until it has almost all evaporated. Add the chicken pieces back in, dark-meat first. Drape the chicken breasts on top so that they do not touch the bottom of the pressure cooker. Pour the marinade on top.
5. Close and lock. Turn heat to high. Cook for 8-10 minutes at high pressure (or for 18-20 minutes at low pressure). Release pressure.
6. Take the chicken pieces out of pan and place covered on a serving dish. Reduce the liquid to 1/4 of its amount, or until it becomes thick and pour over chicken.
*Note: Cooking times vary depending on portion size, heating method and other possible variables. We recommend you cook your meal until the minimum time and add additional cooking time if needed for meal completion.
-> Recipe and image contributed by: www.hippressurecooking.com