) ) ); ?>
Spanish Gold Sautéed Chicken
Pressure Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Heat olive oil. Combine salt, lemon pepper seasoning and cumin; sprinkle over both sides of chicken breasts.
2. Add chicken and sauté on both sides. Remove chicken and keep warm.
3. Add leek and garlic, cook and stir about 3 minutes. Add chicken, lemon slices, prunes, olives and thyme.
4. Combine orange juice, wine, chicken broth and honey; pour over chicken.
5. Close lid, bring to pressure. Lower heat and cook for 25 minutes at high pressure.
6. Remove from heat and release using cold-water release method. Remove lid, set cooker back on stove and stir in tomatoes. Turn heat to low and cook for approximately 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
7. Serve chicken mixture over rice. Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon slices.