Pressure Cooking Time: 4 min
1. Put a trivet in the pressure cooker.
2. Season the fish with salt and pepper and place on the trivet.
3. Pour the broth, wine and vinegar over the fish; top the fish with the remaining INGREDIENTS. Close and lock. Bring to pressure on high heat, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 4 minutes at high pressure.
4. Release pressure using cold water method.
5. Place the salmon on a serving dish.
6. Reduce the other Ingredients on high, season and pour over the fish.