Pressure Cooking Time: 4 min
1. Heat 1/2 cup vegetable stock and soy sauce in pressure cooker. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook over medium heat until the onion is translucent and most of the vegetable stock has evaporated.
2. Cut the squash in half and remove seeds. Peel and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Add squash cubes, chopped tomatoes, remaining 1 cup water, oregano, chili powder, cumin and pepper to onion mixture.
4. Close and lock, bring up to high pressure. Lower heat and cook for 4 minutes at high pressure. Release pressure using cold-water method.
5. Add kidney beans in their liquid and the corn. Cook without lid on for 5 minutes.