Asparagus with Garlic-Browned Tomato
Pressure Cooking Time: 3 min
1. Snap off the woody ends of the asparagus spears and peel the exterior portions to remove the tough parts.
2. Put the asparagus in a steamer basket and place the basket in the pressure cooker. Add the teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and one cup of water.
3. Cover, lock and bring to pressure. Cook for 3 minutes at high pressure. Release the pressure quickly. Drain the asparagus and place in a bowl to cool.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet and brown the tomato slices for 1 minute. Flip them over, season with salt, sprinkle with parsley and garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Remove from skillet and arrange on a serving platter.
5. Make a tight roll out of each 1⁄2 slice of ham. Arrange the ham rolls on the browned tomatoes. In the center of the platter, arrange the cooled asparagus and garnish with the finely minced hard boiled eggs.