Pressure Cooking Time: 3 min
1. Melt the butter in the cooker, add the bread crumbs and cook until they are golden and crunchy.
2. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley and transfer to a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Wipe out the cooker, add 1 ¾ cups water.
4. Arrange the carrots in the cooker basket, sprinkle with salt and lower into the cooker. Close and lock. Bring to pressure and cook for 3 minutes at high pressure (or for 5 minutes at low pressure).
5. Release pressure and remove the lid. Lift out the cooker basket and let the water drain well. Spoon the crumb mixture over the carrots and serve.