Eggplant Dip (Babaganoush)
Pressure Cooking Time: 3 min
1. Peel the eggplant in alternating stripes of skin and no skin. Slice chunks to cover the bottom of your pressure cooker.
2. Add the 1/4 cup of olive oil. Once heated place the large chunks of eggplant "face down" to fry and caramelize on one side. Add garlic cloves with the skin on. Flip over eggplant. Add the remaining uncooked eggplant on top and the salt and water.
3. Close and lock. Cook for 3 minutes at high pressure (or for 5 minutes at low pressure). When time is up, open the pressure cooker with the natural release method.
4. Fish out the garlic cloves and remove their skin. Add the Tahini, lemon juice, and finely chopped garlic. Blend.
5. Pour out to serving dish and sprinkle with fresh Thyme, black olives and fresh olive oil before serving.
-> Recipe and image contributed by: www.hippressurecooking.com