Orange-Flavored Candied Yams
Pressure Cooking Time: 7 min
1. Pour the orange juice into the cooker.
2. Peel the yams and cut them in half lengthwise.
Arrange in the cooker basket and sprinkle with salt, brown sugar and orange zest. Place small amounts of butter all over the top of the dish.
3. Lower the cooker basket, close the lid and bring to pressure. Cook for 7 minutes at high pressure (or for 13 minutes at low pressure).
4. Release the pressure and remove the lid. Lift out the yams.
5. Boil down the sauce until thickened and pour over the yams.