Roasted Baby Potatoes
Pressure Cooking Time: 5 min
1. Heat the vegetable oil. Once heated add the potatoes, garlic and rosemary. Roll the potatoes around and brown the outside on all sides.
2. With a sharp knife, pierce in the middle of each potato (do not stir the potatoes, anymore). Pour in the stock.
3. Close and lock. Turn heat to high. When pressure is reached, lower the heat. Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure (or for 8 minutes at low pressure).
4. When time is up, release pressure using the natural method.
5. Remove the outer skin of the garlic cloves. Serve garlic whole or smash, to taste. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
-> Recipe and image contributed by: www.hippressurecooking.com