Pressure Cooking Time: 2 min
1. Heat the oil in the cooker until very hot.
2. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry until the garlic is golden.
3. Add the broccoli and stir fry until it turns a bright green.
4. Sprinkle with salt and transfer the broccoli with the ginger and garlic to the steamer basket.
5. Pour the stock and soy sauce into the cooker.
6. Lower the steamer basket into the cooker. Close and lock. Bring to pressure and cook for 2 minutes at high pressure (or 4 minutes at low pressure).
7. Release pressure and open. Serve with or without some of the cooking liquid.